The answer is YES;
There is a simple software developed by Microsoft which enables users to install Windows 7 on any computer with the usw of an USB, This is not only easy, also considerably fast.
Here is how;
1) Download Windows 7 in Iso format. (Read my other post if you are not sure what this is.)
2) Download the software from CNET.>
Windows 7 USB/DVD download tool
3) Run the software and follow the instructions; this will make a bootable USB,
4) Restart the computer >Go to BIOS > Booting order > change the booting order making “boot from USB” number one in the list
5) Exit BIOS and start thr computer > Stick the USB in the port > Restart > computer will ask to boot from USB > Enter >
6) Now computer will start copying files from USB to a temporary folder in the computer, after this step it will automatically start installing windows 7.
*** once files are copied and installing stated, force remove the USB to allow the computer to boot from the Hard disk at next automatic restart***
Note ; -The process will completely erase the USB drive, so make sure you don’t have any important files in the USB.
– Installing process involves the computer automatically restarting several times and usually takes 15 -20 minutes.